With the implementation of an Integrated Management System based on the Quality, Environment and Occupational Safety standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2015, our fundamental objective is the continuous improvement of our management system as a company under standards of customer satisfaction, respect for the environment and protection of the health of workers, and for this purpose, the necessary measures are established to:
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers by meeting their requirements.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, both in terms of management of architectural and construction projects as well as environmental and occupational safety.
- Guarantee the satisfaction of the organization’s staff by providing the necessary training for their professional development and effective performance of their activities, in a comprehensive manner, ranging from the importance of performing any job, no matter how small, with quality the first time, such as respect for the environment and the protection of their physical integrity, ensuring the improvement of their health.
- Safeguarding the environment, avoiding direct and indirect pollution through our activities and optimizing the management of consumption and waste, so that as much of it as possible can be recycled and recovered.
- Include safety at work as a priority in all phases of our activities under the premise that, without occupational safety, there can never be quality, for which our company provides the direct and indirect protection measures necessary to avoid damage to the health of our employees.
- Send our commitments to Quality, Environment and Occupational Safety to any company that collaborates or performs work for our company, demanding the same commitment in each of its activities.
- Establish and maintain a Management System that governs the optimal performance of the organization’s processes.
- Develop this policy through objectives that allow a real continuous improvement of the Management System and, therefore, of our company.
All this takes the form of effective project management, controlling their execution, by qualified personnel committed to the quality of the Service and delivering the final product to the client in optimal conditions.
The European inspection and certification company EUROCERT acts as a third party inspection, audit and certification body. Its operation is based on the values of independence and integrity, as well as the impartiality and competence of its management and staff.